raya sewing project

This year I managed to sew some raya clothes for my kids. I've used the leftover cloth that I sent to the tailor to make them. So the 3 of us (me and my 2 kids) were to wear clothes from the same fabric for Raya. I made a baju kurung for my daughter and a shirt for my son. I completed the baju kurung within a day but not the shirt. I had to do a lot of fold and sew because I didn't have any serger. The shirt was a bit complicated to sew as I was merely sewing by referring to my son's and husband's shirts for pattern. Also, the button hole was not perfect. Thanks to my sewing machine which didn't work properly. It's either I didn't know how to use the button hole footer (is this what you call them?) or the sewing machine itself has a problem.

Anyway, here are the kids with their raya clothes. BTW, we didn't get to wear them on the first day of Raya (EID) because we were celebrating our raya at the hospital with the newborn. But the kids managed to wear them on the second day..


No comments:

Post a Comment